CANNOLEX’s formula is based on the most extensive body of scientific and clinical data supporting its efficacy for medical purposes. Included are also two pharmaceutically-calibrated CANNOLEX iQ® syringes, designed by PBG Global to eliminate the need for calculating concentration and counting drops.
The endocannabinoid system is made up of endogenous cannabinoids (internal to the human body), enzymes and receptors that regulate processes such as pain, inflammation, immune response, sleep, mood, stress, appetite, memory, nervous system function, metabolism, skin processes, muscle function, liver and pancreatic function, bone formation, reproduction and fertility, cancer and more.
Three cannabinoid receptors have been identified in the human body:
- CB1: Almost all cells in the body have this receptor but the highest concentration is in the nervous system
- CB2: Spread out in peripheral tissues and immune cells
- other receptors: Found in the nervous system, digestive system, bone system, cancer cells and other tissues
The endocannabinoid system plays a role in maintaining homeostasis in the body. The only way to control this system is through plant cannabinoids.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the primary cannabinoid in Cannabis Sativa L., and has been scientifically tested for:
- Chronic and neuropathic pain
- Inflammation of the skin, mucous membranes and internal organs
- Epilepsy and psychosis
- Stress and anxiety (including post-traumatic stress)
- Anxiety and depression
- Nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy
- Oxidative stress in radiation and oral mucositis
- Acne, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Diabetes and metabolic
- High blood pressure
There is also significant scientific data on the prophylactic and preventive effects of CBD as neuroprotectant, antioxidant and immunostimulant.